New Directions consultants implement a process that enables a continuous cycle of learning with adjustments based on observation and outcome data.
Our coaches lead teachers through identifying goals based on data, designing and implementing plans using Tier 1 Curriculum resources, tracking results, assessing impact, and enhancing the plan on an ongoing basis
New Directions consultants apply their expertise collaboratively with school personnel to set goals and create a detailed plan of action focused on the following areas:
● Fidelity to Tier 1 high quality curricula used to prepare for instruction, including unpacking units, pacing, annotating lesson plans and identifying research based supports for diverse learners
● Effective lessons for all students that target achievement gaps in diverse learners
● Assessments reflective of instruction and learning
● Collective analysis of student work and needs
● Reflections by teachers of their own practice
New Directions Educational Solutions also provides professional development, coaching, and modeling for after-school program teachers.
For additional information on how we can customize job embedded or virtual professional development for your school or district, please contact Ginger Merritt, Sales and Marketing CEO for New Directions Educational Solutions, at (318)-614-4224 or at
For contract or invoicing questions, please contact Kristle Channell, Finance and Operations CEO, at
(601) 672-6895 or