In addition to coaching, modeling, and assisting teachers, our consultants have extensive experience in leadership roles and training. Excellent leaderships is key for improving teaching and learning.
New Directions Educational Solutions partners with districts, schools, and leaders to:
· Develop challenging goals for instruction and learning
· Create strong teacher and leadership teams
· Understand and embrace high quality, standards aligned unit-based curriculum to plan with attention to text complexity and performance tasks
· Apply observation feedback practices to enrich and adjust instruction
· Utilize instructional practices including: strategic grouping, acceleration for ELL and SPED students, open-ended and differentiated questioning scaffolds as well as academic discourse, and curriculum-embedded performance tasks that maintain the rigor and learning outcomes of the written curriculum
· Provide strategic opportunities for EL learners and students with disabilities to build background knowledge and preview the text from Tier 1 curriculum
· Ensure that PLC time is used to analyze student work against the expectations of the Louisiana Standards and to inform interventions and future instruction.
For additional information on how we can customize job embedded or virtual professional development for your school or district, please contact Ginger Merritt, Sales and Marketing CEO for New Directions Educational Solutions, at (318)-614-4224 or at
For contract or invoicing questions, please contact Kristle Channell, Finance and Operations CEO, at
(601) 672-6895 or